The Spiritual Care Association is an affiliate of HealthCare Chaplaincy Network, which has long been a leader in advancing research on the integration of spiritual care within health care.
We are pleased to make available this important research and professional educational content:
- Infographics that present the role and value of spiritual care and professional chaplaincy:
- Three documents related to the most comprehensive evidence-based Quality Indicators and Scope of Practice that demonstrate the quality and practice of spiritual care. The Quality Indicators and Scope of Practice were convened by two international, multidisciplinary panels of experts in the field that was convened by Health Care Chaplaincy Network:
- Highlights from the annual Caring for the Human Spirit® conferences:
- Chaplaincy Research Handbook
- Literature Review - Testing the Efficacy of Chaplaincy Care